ACTide by Nubilaria is attending to the 8th Annual Clinical Forum 2015.
The DIA is unique amongst European conferences, bringing together thought leaders from industry in all the core disciplines; data management, clinical operations, drug safety and medical writing.
The conference provides the opportunity to share experiences with peers, examine case studies, review lessons learned and discover best practice with professional colleagues from all disciplines. The increasing success of the cross-functional sessions has secured their place in the programme.
We will meet professionals from the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, CROs, clinical trial sites, health regulatory agencies and delegates from academia and patient organisations, and many more.
This will be an especially exciting Clinical Forum as it benefits from being run in parallel with the DIA EuroMeeting, resulting in great opportunities for networking with academic and industry leaders as well as regulators across clinical development and beyond. In 2015, although the core principles of GCP, patient safety and data integrity have not changed, how we get there is evolving at very great speeds. EDC is commonplace though getting to fully integrated technologies is still being surmounted. Risk-based monitoring is an accepted expectation and real-life experience should be a reality come 2015. Clinical transparency and disclosure are recognised as essential, but efficiently ensuring either is not always logistically straightforward. Technology is critical to support and alleviate all of these challenges but it is expensive as it is constantly changing and not always easy to integrate cross-functionally. Paris has a noble and long history in fostering romance and supporting science and innovation from Abelard and Heloise through Rene Descartes, Louis Pasteur, Marie Curie and more recently Jules Hoffmann. Paris in spring 2015 will help us come to grips with clinical development in the maddeningly evolving iWorld.
Who should attend?
- CEO, President
- Vice President
- Senior Level Executive
Benefits of exhibiting
- Increase brand awareness – the range of visitors makes this exhibition a perfect platform to increase your brand awareness among senior representatives from the global pharmaceutical industry
- Maximise brand exposure – maximise your brand exposure with additional promotional opportunities in the programme, the mobile app, and within the exhibition hall
- Generate quality leads – make quality new contacts, reach new customers, decision makers and influencers, that you can actively follow-up with after the event
- Grow your network – meet new clients, catch up with existing customers and cultivate your contacts – the conference offers multiple opportunities for face-to-face meetings with your business partners
- Showcase your services – launch and demonstrate your latest product innovations to one of the most elite gatherings of healthcare professionals worldwide. The euromeeting and clinical forum are where talent and experience meet – use it to scout for employees
Listen to exhibitors
- 91% were satisfied with their overall experience at the show
- 79% agreed the show is the best place to network with top-level executives
- 87% said the EuroMeeting and Clinical Forum are very good for deepening relationships with existing customers
- 81% were satisfied with increasing or maintaining their brand awareness