Nubilaria ACTide will attend at the virtual Outsourcing in Clinical Trials experience
We will be present with our virtual booth
In response to Covid-19, this virtual conference provides the ideal platform to talk about the impact of crisis on the pharma industry and further demonstrates the need for the sector to adapt and learn in trying times for more efficient practices and improved CRO, Sponsor and Patient relationships.
At this one day event, we’ll explore how the market is coping with changes in regulations, opportunity through adaptive approaches and methods to run successful clinical trials.
What will you learn?
- How having an adaptive approach can lead to increased efficiency in clinical trials
- Methods to better manage communication and relationships between trial sponsors and CROs
- Ways to create patient-centric trials for higher enrollment rates
- Best approaches to ICH E8 (R1) compliance
- Discover the impact of the Medical Device Regulation across the UK and EU
- Understanding of the pros & cons of CRO relationship management in big pharma vs biotech
- Exclusive Presentation: The Covid-19 effect on the pharma market
Strategies for Efficient Conflict Resolution: Trial Sponsors & CROs – John Shillingford, Director of Clinical Research, Afon Technologies Ltd.
Case Study: Choosing an Adaptive Approach for Increased Efficiency in Clinical Trials – David Wright, Head of Clinical Operations Western Europe, Janssen Inc.
Impact of the Medical Device Regulation on Device Approvals – Andrew Thompson, Director of Therapy Research & Analysis, Medical Devices, GlobalData
Analysing the Differences in CRO Relationship Management: Biotech vs Big Pharma – Lesley Fitton, Director, Clinical Operations, F2G
Bolstering Patient Enrollment Rates by Focusing on Patient Needs – Gergely Kokas, Director, Regional Head- Global Study Operations, Amgen
Disease Consortia to Help Recruitment in Trials – Professor Colin Dayan, Diabetes UK
- Experience: In a virtual format, gain first-hand knowledge in a modern-day conference fashion. Experience first hand from the comfort and safety of your home whilst listening to thought leaders and industry experts on much needed talks on methods for successful clinical trials.
- Discover: Exclusive Pre-Conference Presentation on “The Covid-19 effect on the pharma market” as well as how the market is coping with changes in regulations, opportunity through adaptive approaches and methods to run successful clinical trials.
- Learn: In light of Covid-19 there is need to adapt and learn in trying times, for more efficient practices and improved CRO, Sponsor and Patient relationships.