Nubilaria ACTide will attend at the Medical Device Trials – Virtual Experience
We will be present with our virtual booth
This event will you look at medical device trials; allowing you to streamline timelines and deliver within budget. Medical Device Trials Virtual aims to support trial sponsors and solution providers internationally to ensure trials are delivered on time, partnerships are improved and innovations are showcased.
As the COVID-19 situation develops, it is more important than ever for the MedTech industry to get together and share ideas. Register your place now and catch-up with old colleagues and make new, lasting business connections to help drive success in your trials.
- Update on the Implementation of the Medical Device Regulation in Europe: A transparent look at regulatory requirements, presented by Bassil Akra, Former Vice President – Global Focus Teams, TÜV SÜD.
- How to Conduct a Successful Post Market Clinical Follow-Up Survey: Post market data is more important than ever but how best to collect it? This session is presented by Jón I. Bergsteinsson, VP of Global Business Development, SMART-TRIAL.
- Impact of the Medical Device Regulation on Device Approvals: Looking at the impact the new regulations have on the process of gaining certification of medical devices, led by Andrew Thompson, Director of Therapy Research and Analysis, Medical Devices, GlobalData.
- Partnering With The Perfect CRO: What To Look For When Making The Big Decision: Establishing the common misconceptions in picking a CRO that unsuited to your values and trial credentials, presented by Dina Kofler, Vice President, Clinical Affairs, Medinol.
- An Exploration of Wearable Devices and Advances in Technology: Focusing on Non-Invasive Glucose Measuring Technology: stay ahead of the technological curve with this case study into wearable devices, presented by John Shillingford, Director of Clinical Research, Afon Technology.
- Artificial Intelligence in Development of Stable Biologics Formulations: Introducing the challenges and opportunities with biologics formulations with medical devices, presented by Dr. Sabine Hauck, Vice President Research and Development, LEUKOCARE AG.
- A Case Study on: From Device Design to the Market: Telling the Paragonix Story: hear a successful start-up device story including lessons learnt, presented by Bill Edelman, Chairman of the Board, Paragonix.
- Exploring the Use of New Technologies in Patient Centricity: The potential use of wearable technologies, ‘smart home’ devices and mobile apps and whether they are the least burdensome methods for capturing data, presented by Everett Crossland, Senior Vice President of Commercial, AppliedVR.
- Getting FDA approval for your trial: Explaining why prioritizing patient-centricity and safety is a crucial component of receiving FDA approval, presented by Hayley Lewis, Senior Vice President of Operations, Zosano Pharm.
- A Case Study on: Investigational device exemption 101: understanding premarket approval applications, led by Romil Rambhia, Director of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Half Moon Medical (The Foundry).
- Unpacking Women’s Health & FemTech: Innovations and Lessons for the Future: Providing an overview of the landscape of women’s health in the medical device industry, presented by Tracy MacNeal, CEO, Materna Medical.
- A Case Study on: Exploring the Advantages of a Combined Digital Health/Medical Device Solution in Opioid Diversion and the Collection of Accurate Post Market Data: An exploration of how medical devices are tackling the opioid crisis, presented by John Hsu, CEO and Co-Founder, iPill Smart Dispenser.
- A Case Study on: The Benefits of Remote Healthcare and Continuous Data Monitoring: Looking at the case study of the BioIntelliSense BioSticker: How one of the most innovative devices out there works and went through clinical trials, presented by Carolyn Walsh, CCO, BioIntelliSense Inc.
- Best practices for working with CROS across different global regions: Breaking down the various challenges that accompany outsourcing to CROs in Latin America and Asia Pacific, led by Nick Damiano, Co-Founder & CEO, Zenflow.