ACTide Centralized Monitoring
A simple and powerful module for Project Managers, Data Managers and Monitors.
Centralized monitoring helps you with tables, lists and charts designed to give you real-time control over the most important aspects of an investigation and is a concrete decision aid.
The Centralized Monitoring dashboard provides a comprehensive set of live charts, real-time listings, downloadable results:
- Study general overview (patients enrolled; visits planned, ongoing, completed)
- Patients status overview (enrolled, screened, randomized/treated, drop-out, completed)
- Drug management status (drug kits in warehouse, sent to centers, assigned to patients, stock levels at center and so on)
- Investigators data entry status overview (records filled/missing, usage by investigators, delays in visits entry according to protocol schedule, missing closures)
- ePRO data entry status overview (records filled/missing, usage by patients)
- IMP compliance overview
- Pathology in study specific reports (values, observations, questionnaires)
- Safety reporting (AEs, SAEs)
- Cross tables of AEs/SAEs vs Medications
- Monitoring visits status (overall overview of SDVs done, not done)
- Remarkable fields Monitoring status (special focus on most important fields to be monitored in the study)